On 2 March 2016, the 4th edition of the Cross-Border Distribution conference was jointly organised by Deloitte and Elvinger Hoss Prussen. Several leading market players, including Fundsquare, F2C, GAM, Spectra and State Street, co-sponsored this landmark conference which was also supported by Financial Times Live, the Financial Times Global Conferences and Events division.
The main topics discussed during the conference included:
- Capital Markets Union: towards a better integrated and single market?
- Can the market deliver on investors’ expectations?
- Cross-border distribution in the context of systemic risk
Where now for fund distribution?
Download the Whitepaper
Take a look at the video highlights and get ready for tomorrow’s world of cross-border fund distribution:
- - What are the key trends affecting fund distribution in Asia?
- - What will be the main impact of MiFID II once implemented?
- - What are the drivers for cross-border investor preference?
- - Can the market deliver on investors' expectations?
- - What are your views on the Capital Markets Union?