On 12 February 2019, the 7th Annual Cross-Border Distribution Conference was hosted by Deloitte and Elvinger Hoss Prussen, in collaboration with Financial Times Live, the global events division of the Financial Times.
Themes discussed during the 2019 conference:
- Latest updates on the review of delegation rules and what the proposed changes may mean in practice
- FinTech to RegTech – game-changers for fund distribution?
- Opportunities and challenges ahead for asset managers as they gear up for a the new decade in fund management
- GDPR - One Year On: is it achieving its objectives?
- Integrating gender diversity into ESG and the wider funds industry
- Brexit Debate – what will happen after March 2019?