On 30 January 2018, Deloitte Luxembourg and Elvinger Hoss Prussen, with the support of FT Live welcomed around 550 senior fund professionals at the sixth annual Cross-Border Distribution Conference at the European Convention Center. The full-day conference offered the audience a comprehensive view of the main trends and challenges faced by the fund industry. Through key note speeches and lively panel discussions, 27 internationally renowned speakers took the stage to share insights and experience.
The main topics discussed during the conference included:
- Harnessing innovation in distribution to enhance opportunity and value
- Rebooting asset management models to meet investor expectations and compete effectively in the new global economy
- Strengthening the regulatory environment to remove barriers to cross border distribution and further integrate EU capital markets
- Preparing for the impact of Brexit – join the debate on the priorities for EU and UK fund managers
- Exploring new opportunities to expand global market share