Shaping up to tomorrow's world...
Tuesday, 3 March 2015
Location: New Luxembourg Congress Centre Kirchberg
On 3 March 2015, the third edition of the Cross Border Distribution conference, jointly organised by Deloitte and Elvinger, Hoss & Prussen, brought again together local and international fund professionals in Luxembourg.
Featuring top-notch speakers, this year’s conference revolved around:
- - Channels: rethinking of distribution channel strategies
- - Geographies: identification of new distribution opportunities on a global scale
- - Regulation: impact of the changing regulatory landscape on cross-border distribution
Take a look at the video highlights and get ready for tomorrow’s world of cross-border fund distribution:
- - The importance of corporate culture
- - New opportunities in South America
- - From the factory to the market
- - Distribution of mutual funds
- - Alternative Investment Funds under AIFMD