On 1 February 2017, Deloitte Luxembourg and Elvinger Hoss Prussen welcomed 500 senior fund industry professionals to the fifth annual Cross-Border Distribution Conference at the European Convention Center. As investor demands and regulations are on the rise and Brexit is shaking the industry, the conference, supported by Financial Times Live, offered a forum for thorough discussions on the way ahead.
Through six panel discussions and several keynote speeches, high-profile thought leaders, industry professionals, regulators and policy makers shared their views on how to capitalize on the current regulatory and political environment to create opportunities and value in the future.
The main topics discussed during the conference included:
- Managing fund liquidity risk – thex next big challenge?
- Harmonizing cross-border distribution – is a truly single market possible?
- Technology – Disruption or innovation for cross-border investors and fund managers?
- Where next for fees in a low income world?
- Brexit – Into the unknown?
Where now for fund distribution?
Download the Whitepaper
Take a look at the video highlights and get ready for tomorrow’s world of cross-border fund distribution:
- - What is the impact of the technologie on current distribution models?
- - What are the likely implications of Brexit for EU asset managers?
- - What is being done to further enhance investor protection?
- - What steps do fund managers need to take to rebuild investor trust over fees?